Tuesday, August 26, 2008

We did it, we did it!

Its been a while for not writing the post... so here I go!

Last few days have been too fast to add posts, and the story of last weekend is yet to get complete!

This weekend Raghav and I did 108 Suryanamaskars...! Its was so nice to have Raghav's company. His home carries that energy... We did so much group sadhana there. This time I had better control. And I could see that, beyond a point, its all grace...

Rintu, just make sure that you stick to "Sthiram Sukham Asanam":- An asana is a steady and pleasurable posture, while doing every Suryanamaskar... Its important that your breath flows as normal as it would if you were generally talking to someone.

So we have a Club 108 now! Memberships open!

I had made a friend long ago,during a lunch, in Sukhasagar hotel. His name is Neelkanth. He has such a good memory that he recognized me after few months now! He is very good at painting, you can check his paintings here on his blog.

So nice to read all the comments, keep posting them!!

And yes, I will fill up the gap of the posting soon... keep checking for updates!

6 comments:

Vivek Barun said...

hey wrote a recommendation for this blog on entrecard.

Abhay Karnataki said...

Thanks Vivek!!

Abhay Karnataki said...

well, just now I realised it, that the post title can have a totally different meaning in a different context! hahaha!

Abhay Karnataki said...

bye the way, am I attracting the number 108 in my life!

I bought 4 kg of rice, price was 27x4=108 Rs.!

I purchased 4 parathas, 2 butter, 2 subzi from Tasty bites, the bill was 108 Rs. !!! hahaha!

Faith Lasts said...

Waiting for your posts man!!!
Write and share. You must be busy hmmm
Jai Gurudev

Sunand said...

108 seems to be far for me.. Keep going!... :)

visitor maps

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster.

Disclaimer:

The images displayed in this blog are assumed to be in the public domain.

If you have copyright for any image and would like us to remove them, please send us an email at abhay.physics AT gmail.com .